Sunday, April 1, 2012

More Day 4

Tea, check.   Vitamin, check.  1 Fizz Tab finished before 10, check, morning shake making my teeth all blueberry-y, check.  Lunch, 1/3 of a Chick-fil-A chicken salad sandwich (I didn't want it to go to waste).  That was a poor choice for several reasons... first, it was less than 4 hours from my last meal, second, although I felt "full" when I finished, I was hungry so very hungry when it came to dinner that I overate the pasta with mushrooms and avocado and Alfredo sauce.  So wrong in so many ways.  OK.  I went and worked out after eating the sandwich.  At that point, I should have come home and had my choco-banana shake (even if I'd eaten the sandwich but better if I hadn't eaten the sandwich).  BUT, I went and got a pedicure right after the work out; didn't have time (take time whatever) to go home and eat the right thing.  So I see here that I have a transportation problem with my shakes that I need to work out.  On the upside, the idea of eating pasta is gross to me right now having eaten 2 helpings last night.  Pasta eating is NEVER gross to me, so this could be a good thing.

Evening came, morning came: the fourth day.

No comments:

Post a Comment