Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 28...

TVF. Yesterday I just couldn't get out of bed to work out and I couldn't again today. But I made plans to go in the evening and that worked out well! Chocolate/banana shake, followed by leftover soup from the night before and dinner was a Thai chicken recipe with spinach and served over rice; I added extra spice to it which is supposed to help burn more calories. Then a late workout of biking getting back to 5.5 mph from the 6 mph that I was doing at the beginning of the week. I think I need to mix up my land with aqua exercising to be easier on my body.  I had my sons home today so we were busy, busy, busy with other things to keep my mind off eating.  Always a beautiful thing.  Really should have replenished my body after my work-out because I was left with a craving for something at bedtime.  Why does it go against my mental psyche to make another shake?  Why do I instead, find Vanilla Wafers in the pantry and chow down?  I mean, everything says to make another shake!  UGH!  Hopefully this is a lesson that will stick with me.

Evening came, morning came:  the twenty-eighth day.

No comments:

Post a Comment