Sunday, April 29, 2012

RESULTS...

Okay, I haven't weighed myself again since the middle of the week... but we are operating on that weigh-in information for the review of the 30 day Fitness Challenge.

Weight loss:  6lbs
Waist: 1.5 inches smaller
Hips:  1.5 inches smaller
Regularity:  better (didn't think that was possible)
Sleeping - better (knew that was possible
Attitude - Enthusiastic

If you had asked me 30 days ago if I would envision attacking another 30 days, I would have said.. no I should be good.  But I want MORE!  If you had asked me 30 days ago if I would take exercise clothes and work-out at a hotel, I would have laughed... HA-HA-HA!    If you had asked me 30 days ago if I thought this plan would work for me, I would have said YES!  And I was right.  Slow and steady wins the race!  So I am attacking another 30 days. 

I am placing an order today to include the protein bars, more chews and boxes of protien drink to supplement what I have left over.  And tea.  And fizzies.  But I have both vanilla and chocolate powder left and though it is hard to say how much, I am probably going to order more of that as well.  I am not getting more fiber powder... have plenty.  And although this isn't about ordering, I am offering up my coconut oil (crisco by any other name) for anyone that would like to try it.  For me, I liked the olive oil and the way it blended.  I haven't noticed any other changes for the positive with the coconut oil and it doesn't blend well.  Maybe if I used hotter water to start and added ice with my frozen fruit, but seriously, I cannot be changing that at this point. 

I will not be updating daily, like I did for the last 30 days.  Between this blog and working full-time, regular blog has been suffering.  But it will be weekly at the minimum.  30 more days start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment