Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 15 - part 1

I got bad news last night.  My BFF's husband was diagnosed with cancer and I have no details.  I found out prior to my evening out last night.  Consequently, I ate.  A whole (small) bowl of peanut M&M's.  Can I mention that I don't like peanuts.  Pizza - of the veggie variety except for one small piece with chicken and one with meat and veggies... but does that give you any idea how many slices I had of the veggie?  No?  Let's leave it that way.  2 bowls of salad.  No lite dressing for me.  Paul Newman Caesar Salad dressing... at least it wasn't creamy.  And pie.  Berry pie, not chocolate pie so that was good.  But I had a little pie with my cool whip.

Okay, so let's focus on the positive... I felt SO LOUSY that I didn't sleep well.  Oops, not positive.  Trying again... only one slice with the pepperoni and sausage on it instead of several of that kind and no veggie... positive, check.  Ate lots of veggies... positive, check.  Didn't eat the whole bowl of Hershey's kisses... positive, check.  Didn't have wine, beer or wine coolers... VERY POSITIVE, check, check, check.  Set the alarm to get up early to go work out at the gym and kill off some of those calories before they become permanent members of me... positive, check.  HOWEVER, I set it for 5:30 pm, not am.  Oops.  Well, I tried.

This morning I've had my TVF and I am making a vanilla with frozen cherry-berries blend.  It's a good start to a better day!  Happy Thursday...I cannot believe I am already half-way there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment