Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blip

Today was a blip.  It was a SNOW DAY in APRIL which I had been predicting, but was surprised when it became a reality.  So, breakfast was mini-saltines in bed while watching Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler with my son.  Tea, check.  Vitamin, check.  Fizzy tab, check.  No lunch cause breakfast was at 10.  Early dinner:  Black Bean soup with ground beef, SOUR CREAM, cheddar cheese.  Two smallish bowls.  Had a couple chews to keep be going until dinner... not sure what I was thinking except I was cold, too cold for a smoothy.  Lots of decaf tea.  Biked 10 miles in just over 49 minutes. 

The exciting news is that I was down 1.6 pounds.  And I switched when I weigh myself to the evening because of my new work schedule.  So I bet that number could have been even higher if I had weighed myself in the morning.  And not eaten lousy today.  So we'll call tomorrow day 7.  One more day until my coffee and beer, but it seems right and fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment