Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 5 part 1

I have some stuff that is on my mind, but it is early in the day so I know I will have more to say later which is why it is labeled part 1.  First, doing a blueberry and peach vanilla shake is not a great idea.  Not much of either taste.  But it took the rest of the frozen peaches and the rest of the frozen blueberries and used them up.  So I must shop.  Drinking the Fizz before 10 in the morning seems to be helping my falling asleep issues... I am down to 1 tab in 12 oz water, warm.  Once dissolved, I add ice and drink up.  Still liking the morning tea.  BUT it sure ain't my coffee.  And not to sound like an alcoholic, but each day I resist having a beer or glass of wine is a personal "YAHOO" because it seems like the one part of the Fitness Challenge that I am committed to sticking since I've been adding things at dinner that they request you stay away from during the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment