Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 25

Yes, the mango makes it REALLY thick.  TVF - today's fizzy was in 24 oz of water because I got a new cup from my sweet LM and it holds 24 oz.  Also, it was fruit punch.  YUM!  Not too watered down for my tastes.  And I just finished the tea because I lost my phone this morning and in looking for it (it was at the gym from my early morning 5 mile bike ride) I put my tea down and just now found it.

So, I when I bought that Cherry Berry Blend bag of frozen fruit, I bought a Mango Berry Blend bag as well (they may have been buy 1 get 1 or just dirt cheap, cannot remember 2 weeks ago).  Unlike the Cherry Berry Blend that didn't have many cherries, I have now picked out enough mango for 2 mango shakes and enough strawberries for the first of 2 strawberry shakes.  I'm not really a strawberry shake kinda girl, but who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries?  So a chocolate-strawberry mid-day shake was a pleasure!  I will still have enough mango & strawberries to combine with the blueberries gathered at the bottom of the bag and the 2 or three black/raspberries thrown in to make a Mango Berry shake later today, probably.  On the 3 shake plan today due to the early morning work-out and dinner out with friends (that I don't want to overdo).  Having said all of this... not getting either blend again.  First, not enough cherries.  Second, not all that hot on the mango shake.  I LOVE a frozen Mango bar or the Mello Mango smoothie I get at KEVA, but I don't really love the homemade mango shake.  So many other better flavors.  Like cherry.  Once I finish this bag (tomorrow), I can open another bag of CHERRIES!  Pacing myself.  Weigh in tomorrow.  Keeping fingers crossed.

Evening came, morning came:  the twenty-fifth day.

No comments:

Post a Comment