Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 16

How is it I can get up at 5:20, do nearly 7 miles in 32 minutes at the gym, fix my TVF combination, but not my shake?  I guess getting my 2 plus 2 others breakfast, packing 2 lunches, getting 3 off to school and remembering the 4 packages to mail, a diaper bag, the grocery list and the cards to write & mail was more than I could do in one morning. I gotta stock the car with chews.  When I thought I was going to keel over, I had 24 oz of water and boy did that revive me.  As soon as I got home I made my breakfast smoothie, chocolate with frozen cherries (grocery store this morning) and I have died and gone to heaven!  It was SOOOOOOO good.  However, as I was putting the bag of cherries back into the freezer, I noticed it is supposed to have 2.5 servings of 1 cup each.  I think I've been adding more than a 1/2 cup fruit.  I swear I was measuring it on my blender... nearly 1 and 1/2 c blended water with the fiber powder, protein powder and oil blended quickly; then add fruit to the 2 cup mark.  I just know that I only have 1 1/3 c cherries left, not 2 cups.  Ugh.  I will have to measure it another way. 

For lunch, I had a lean cuisine... and I had it within an hour of having the shake!  Brunch!  Now more water this afternoon and I think a vanilla/berry blend shake for dinner as I want use that up and not have it taking up so much room in my fridge... I think I'm up to 4 open bags of frozen fruit and 3 more unopened and that doesn't count my bag of bananas.  Getting a little crazy!  But boy was that chocolate-cherry good!

Okay, for dinner I actually had pasta with meat sauce and 2 bowls of salad.  I mention this because I piled the pasta in my bowl.  Dumped more than half back and then ate it.  Success story!
Evening came, morning came:  the sixteenth day.

No comments:

Post a Comment