Sunday, April 8, 2012

Days 10 & 11

Well, it is a holiday weekend.  I can say this... I have not had coffee or alcohol in the last 11 days.  I have not stayed away from the things that are listed as items to stay away from.  And I didn't have dessert tonight.  I did last night, but not tonight.

Day 10:  Tea, vitamin, fizzy drink and morning Blackberry/Vanilla smoothie.  Made a chocolate-banana smoothie to take to the swim meet.  LONG DAY!  Did not have any of the brownies my son bought at the snack bar.  And we gone from home nearly 8 hours.  I did have a 6" subway sub but one of the low-cal ones with tons of veggies on it as well as my smoothie.  Then we had salad and frozen pizza for dinner.  I ate the thin crust pizza instead of the rising dough one.  Then I went to a birthday party, late, and I was kinda hoping I'd miss dessert, but I hadn't.  It was delish!

Day 11:   Tea, vitamin, fizzy drink and off to Easter Sunday mass.  Came home and made omelets for all the guys, but made myself a chocolate-banana smoothie.  Small sliver of sticky buns at the neighborhood egg hunt.  In my basket there was no chocolate or candy of any kind.  And I LOVE the Cadbury eggs.  None this year.  Middle of the afternoon dinner which I did take small helping of the sides and the ham.  Unfortunately, I took small seconds, too.  No Banana Pudding (made from scratch).  Herbal tea for me during the rest of the day.  I am officially past the 1/3 mark and headed for halfway through.

Evening came, morning came:  the tenth and eleventh days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment