Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 29

I tried to post these days while out of town... 28 & 29, but the hotel computer and I struggled.  So I wrote them and saved them in my email account which was all I knew how to do... so I am not really writing all of these days at once (except this explanation).

Friday... started with the TVF. Then out the door I went. Eventually, I made it home to have a vanilla/strawberry shake. Later is was a chocolate/cherry shake... super yum! The Arbonne Fairy texted me from the Arbonne convention to tell me about new products... new flavor chew coming this summer (lemon... sounds wonderful! I am hoping she brings me home a sample) and protein bars (will be ordering those this weekend... could use those on days like today when I am sprinting from the moment I'm out of bed.)  I am currently chaperoning the boys swim and dive team out of town. Another good use for a bar or a box... trips away from home. Cause I am SURE NOT PACKING MY BLENDER. When we went out for dinner I ordered from the appetizer menu and I made sure I was drinking lots of water. Later I hit the workout room in the hotel. I mean, this is completely out of character for me. Seriously, I have spent a lot of time in hotels while on the swim circuit the last 10 years, but this is the first time I visited the work-out room to actually WORK OUT!  I feel healthier because of how I am eating and working out so while on the road, I can make smart choices and work-out a bit.  This is a direct result of my 30 Fitness Challenge.

Evening came, morning came:  The Twenty-ninth day.

No comments:

Post a Comment