Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 23

Today I tried another recommendation from the Arbonne Fairy... I put my fizz tablet in my tea.  I actually only put half in.  It did make it taste like Pomegranate tea.  But I am used to the tea unsweetened so it was a bit of a shocker to my mouth.  Huge Upside is that I was drinking 9.25 oz tea, 20 oz of fizzy and making my morning shake.  Some days I just didn't have the hands to carry the cups as I sprint out the door.  So this would save a step.  But I think I really need a full fizzy to keep going.

After 30 minutes of interval training on the treadmill, I headed home to eat leftovers from lunch the day before... nothing like beef tips and  mashed potatoes for breakfast.  Later a shake.. mango chunks with vanilla.  I either mis-measured the water or mango chunks really thickened it up!  It was THICK.  Later it was off to a potluck.  I (mostly) followed my take only what you want (there was one dish I would have skipped but she was one of several I was going through line with so felt the pressure because she was concerned about it being good.  But I only took a little).  Followed the 2 bite dessert rule.  Only had 3 chips and 2 crackers loaded with their good stuff.   And no margaritas, beer or wine.  And I got a few looks and someone asked why I was on antibiotics now.  I just skipped the explanations and moved along with a swing in my step and a smile on my face!

Evening came, morning came:  the twenty-third day.

No comments:

Post a Comment