Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 20

Sorry, my days are busier now that I'm working full-time and coaching this Spring.  TVF.  This is bad.  I cannot remember Tuesday.  Okay, let's work backwards...  I had to fix the dryer and clean up 150 oz of laundry detergent that spilled (all because the washer leaked once and hasn't since...).  I can remember complaining I had no dinner... AH YES!  It has all come back to me now...

TVF (I know I said that but I need to start at the beginning for MY SANITY).  Then off to run errands (getting parts to fix dryer and bubbles to make the small people in my life happy and frozen cherries because they make ME so happy).  Cherry Vanilla shake and snacking on snap peas.  Bowl of Kale/Potato soup and roll for late lunch/early dinner (4 hours after I returned with cherries and made vanilla cherry shake).  And after dryer repair/laundry room clean-up, Chocolate Cherry shake for dinner.  I find if I get the munchies or if I am feeding small people, grabbing a chew really helps.  I have one almost every day, sometimes 2 sometimes none.  Just realized I hadn't been putting that in here.  No official work-out but I did pull a wagon to school and back which is a solid mile of up and down (round trip).

No comments:

Post a Comment