Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 24

I cannot begin to realize how far I've come through these 30 days!  I mean, I have one more week left!

So I have been pushing the sleep envelope... early morning gym appointments, working with small people for 9-10 hours a day, volunteering for upteen things, running here, there and everywhere and it totally caught up with me today.  I slept.  Then I slept some more.  Then I napped (cause it was on the couch) and then I napped somemore.  I had the citrus tab in my tea (1/2 tab) and I REALLY liked that. And I followed it with spearamint tea with caffiene which kept me going through the day.  I had poptarts for breakfast cause they were there.  Shake midday... chocolate banana... nothing special.  Hamburger with avocado on 1/2 bun instead of mayo on a full bun with a bowl of salad.  Not enough water to drink so I am feeling it now and will be up many times tonight relieving myself.  Took the day off from the gym.  Had the last peanutbutterchocolatechipcookiebrownie thing. 

Once I caught up on my sleep, I was pretty productive around the house.  But I am a bit sore... I think that I overdid it with my crazy biking Friday and my interval running/jogging yesterday.  Tomorrow, I'll be back at it.  I feel good mentally, not depressed about needing some down time or about the poptarts for breakfast.  Everything in moderation.

Evening came, morning came: the twenty-fourth day.

No comments:

Post a Comment