Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 21

Challenge Day of the week because we had Ladies Night Out and I made a decadent dessert!  However, in the process of making said dessert I overcooked the crust (chocolate cookie dough crust so basically slightly overcooked chocolate chip cookies).  Then, in the process of remaking said dessert, I ate several of the cookies. However, the daytime was good... TVF, water, vanilla blackberry morning shake made in spite of the fact that I had 4 kiddos to get out the door.  I rode about 6 miles during the early morning work out.  Chocolate Cherry shake for lunch and snap peas to snack on.  Should have made another shake instead of munching on cookies; live and learn.  Then, off to the party where I pulled my chair up to the spinach-artichoke dip and enjoyed.  Then had a couple of desserts.  Snacked on veggies and a couple crackers of hummus.  In the olden days, I would have pulled up to the hummus after the spinach dip so YEAH for growth!  Gotta figure out a work-out for today to undo last night's damage!

No comments:

Post a Comment