Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 18

Yummy breakfast casserole for breakfast.  Then something really upset my tummy!  I don't know if it was the rich dinner the night before or breakfast this morning, but I was glad to be close to home.  Which made me stop and think... (I'm about to get a bit personal so if you don't want that info, please move along to the next paragraph -just sayin).  I have not had any bouts of diarrhea since I've gotten on this program.  I have always been regular in terms of first thing in the morning, but the afternoon was hit or miss if ya know what I mean.  Honestly, I'd have the runs a few times a week and even thought I might have like a problem.  But now with the fiber program, regular, regular, regular.  For those of you that thought that was TMI, you should have followed the instructions and moved along to the next paragraph.

I was busy, busy, but had my vanilla blueberry shake about 5 hours later.  And I must say, it was good.  BUT my teeth needed a brush before I could move along with the rest of my day.  Chocolate-cherry shake to finish the day (end of cherries... :-( ).  Another discovery:  take the time to put the lids on right.  Sometimes, they go on kinda crooked like and then they DO NOT STAY.  They slip off as you reach for it under the cabinet and fall on the floor and spill.  However, they do not spill badly; by that I mean, it's not like dropping the sugar canister.  Somewhere in there I went to Zumba for an hour which was quite the work out!  I need to mention that I am drinking tons and tons of water every day.  And by tons and tons I mean 100-120 oz a day not counting my 20 oz fizzy.

Evening came, morning came:  the eighteenth day.

No comments:

Post a Comment