Sunday, April 29, 2012

30! 30! 30!

Well, it wasn't like I woke up yesterday and announced DAY 30!  But I did have coffee!  (didn't pack fizz tabs or tea bags or vitamin.  but I didn't pack deodorant either so...)  And then I had Starbucks coffee...skinny mocha!  I wonder if I was supposed to wait another day.  Ooops.  After 4 hours of sleep, this girl deserved some coffee.  Tru dat.  And the coffee, along with the biscuits and sausage gravy, followed an early morning work out.  Seriously, I was only at that hotel about 10 hours and I worked out twice!  One side note, those of you who know me and know where I live, I have a great recommendation for a hotel about 90 minutes from where we live in case you travel for sports; they were AMAZING!

Lunch was a Chick-fil-a drive by... grilled chicken sandwich, no fries, no shake.  Unsweetened tea with diet lemonade for an Arnold Palmer that I thoroughly enjoyed!  At the birthday party (following the baseball game, which followed the  90 minute drive home which followed the 4+hour swim meet), I disappeared with a friend's husband for a bucket of beer... in typical male I-only-see-what-I-want-to-see fashion, the bucket special is only M-Th so we each just had one before returning to munch on pizza (less than I normally would have) and cake (none for me, thanks!).  At home, I had some spring rolls with the hubby as "dinner" and another beer with him.  Finished the vanilla wafers at bedtime and slept, and slept and slept. 

Evening came, morning came:  the thirtieth day.

No comments:

Post a Comment