Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 14

I forgot a few things yesterday... WEIGH-IN:  down 2.2 for a total of 3.8!  I am excited about that!
Also, I biked for 25 minutes in the morning and another 42 minutes in the afternoon for a total of 14 miles!  Those times include warm-up and cool-down times and I am almost at 4.5 mph.  And we figured out while biking that we started 3 weeks ago and recalled that I was doing close to 8 mph when we started so YAHOO for my biking supremacy!  So that was yesterday...

Today:  TVF (tea, vitamin, fizzy) - check.  Morning brunch.  Someone brought M&M's.  I LOVE M&M's!  YUM!  Someone brought a fantastic sausage/hash brown casserole!  SO GREAT that I got her to send me the recipe already and I will be making it for the guys this weekend!  I didn't abide by the seconds rule.  Ooops.  I guess I am feeling that I can backslide a bit after such a successful yesterday.  So, I felt draggy within a couple hours after eating M&M's and casserole and marshmallows (shaped like bunnies in pastel colors, who can resist?) and had another fizzy and a chew.  Today's fizzy's are a new flavor... what flavor you ask?  I'm so glad you asked... Fruit Punch!  Jen, the Arbonne Fairy, said to take half of Citrus and half of Pomegranate and mix.  Delightful!  Mid-afternoon shake (4 hours after brunch finished following the rules to not eat meals closer than 4 hours and actually it was 5 hours... even better) was vanilla with a frozen cherry berry mix and boy was that yummy!  I am eating out at Bunco tonight, but will pile the salad on first and have just a small amount of whatever else they serve!

Evening came, morning came:  the fourteenth day.

1 comment: