Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day Treize

Just a note to start, I'm a bit superstitious and somehow saying today's number in French (three years of high school French and a tribute to my French ancestors) seems OK!

On the heels of my Epiphany yesterday, I went looking for the book so perhaps I could make some more changes and be even healthier.  But in my typical style, I cannot find it.  I will find it, tomorrow.  That's just how I roll.  So... I Googled, my answer to so many things.   And behold, there is a 30 Day Feeling Fit Guide available to download.  It's not the same as my guide and I have to say, I liked it better.  It seemed more upbeat and positive; no list of "stay away froms".  In fact, after reading it, I'm not going to change what I've been doing.  I am going to stay the course.

My wonderful Arbonne fairy, Jen, called me this afternoon.  She always makes me smile!  Back in the beginning, when I showed an interest in the program, there was no hard sell, just information.  And some samples.  I told her today that when I read about it and when she answered my questions, I thought this would be a good fit for me and it really has been!  I just feel like it was made for me!  We chatted about how things were going and she shared a cherry shake recipe I am just going to have to try.  As soon as I get some cherries and almond milk. 

But I realized that I may not be sharing everything CLEARLY.  For example, every time I make the chocolate-banana shake, I use a frozen banana.  Actually, I use 2 halves, as I always break the bananas in half before I freeze them.  Actually, whenever I put fruit into my shakes, it is frozen fruit.  Except today as a matter of fact.  I got sidetracked when making my breakfast shake and left the bananas on the counter, thawing so they were not frozen when I put them in.  Consequently, the shake wasn't what I would call cold cause I don't use ice.  But it was still good.  Lunch was a Lean Cuisine Pasta meal... I just love my pasta, what can I say!  I did a peach-vanilla shake for dinner.  I had my fizzy, tea, vitamin and a chew following lunch cause I was still hungry.  Something to do with getting up 2 hours earlier, I am pretty sure.  In fact, I had a second fizzy drink to get me through the day!  And it worked!

Evening came, morning came:  le treizième jour.

No comments:

Post a Comment