Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 17

TFV and off to the gym to drink water and work out.  I tried a new machine for about 8 minutes today.  It spanked me, but I was able to get on my bike and go under a 5 minute mile for the next 7 miles or 8, honestly cannot remember now.  Home to a vanilla shake with mixed berries.  I picked out the rest of the raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and cherries leaving only blueberries in the bag.  I'll suffer through those tomorrow.  Later is was a chocolate-cherry smoothie... I measured out the cherries and I can get 2 more with a heaping 1/2 cup out of the bag.  Still seems unlikely that I used so many in that first one, but I guess the proof is in the bag.  And the shake was still super yummy!  Though admittedly not quite as cherry-y.  Dinner out for a birthday celebration.  Didn't touch the bread until time to wipe up my plate.  Boy did it smell good!  Veal Marsala with pasta (really wanted those mashed potatoes, but knew that would be a mistake.  Fortunately my friend shared a taste!).  My son shared the pasta and I had a few bites of his calamari.  We shared 1 dessert at the table among 6 of us passing it around and around so we all got a few bites.  Not bad.  No sangria at a place that I love the sangria!  Good for me! 

Evening came, morning came:  the seventeenth day.

No comments:

Post a Comment