Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 1 - 14 Day Team Challenge (Friday)

So I got up and was pumped to do the water before eating.  And I chugged some.  Then I threw it back up. Guess it is going to take some getting used to.  Sipping it and taking a vitamin, I got it down and waited 30 minutes to eat breakfast.  That's worth 2 points (one for the water first thing, one for the vitamin).  Eventually I drank ALL of my required water (half my body weight) and then I drank even more!  Yes, I was running and running and running to the bathroom all day and night.  I exchanged one meal for a shake not two (oops, not getting that point).  And I didn't eat organic meat all day.  In fact, I had a breakfast burrito which had veggies and was super yummy.  And I had dinner at a potluck dinner.  I did get all of my veggies in, but not my fruit.  We are doing bible reading (check) and a daily affirmation (check) and exercising above regular exercising (check).  That exercise bit is new because I hardly call regular exercising twice, so I am now exercising daily.  And we went and biked at the gym AFTER our evening parties.  We rocked. it.  We are working on our spirit and reading the bible and we are ridding ourselves of "stinkin thinkin" by creating daily affirmations.  Mine is below.  All told, I had the chance to earn 16 points and I earned 13 of them. I am proud.

I can do all things I set my mind to with my friends and family and God at my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment