Monday, June 24, 2013

Challenge Day 14 (SATURDAY)

Last day.  And it was one of my lowest for points in the whole thing because I had date day with my husband.  Spent SO MUCH time in the car that I was fearful about drinking all of that water and having to stop, stop, stop and stop.  And we ate out and I chose the All You Can Eat Salad/Pizza/Soup bar.  Chose Salad, twice!  Only ate 2 pieces of PIZZA and they were thin (all though still not "healthy" pizza).  Should have skipped the soup.  SO FULL, though.  And we'd taken a beer tour where we got free beer, so...
Finished the day with a sandwich and a milkshake.  SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL!!!!  But I am FINISHED with the cleanse and I must say, I'm not really sure that it made a big difference.  Perhaps it did, but I just don't know what it was.

Affirmation
I am destined for success as I can do anything I put my mind to with the love and support of family and friends.  And if I seek out the right tools with which to succeed.

I'm not sure in the end that I lost any weight.  However, I do feel healthier, I am still committed to making some of these steps habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment