Sunday, June 9, 2013

Challenge Day 2 (Saturday)

Today I hit the fruit, not the veggies.  I failed to do the required suggested exercise or actually any exercise.  It took forever to choke down that first glass of water resulting in me drinking most of my water after 6 pm (you can see that I was up and down ALL NIGHT LONG).  But I did many, many other things right and managed to score another 13 points for my team.  Go, ME!  We're also supposed to be memorizing an inspirational poem.  The more I write something the better I remember it.  Plus I am learning it just a few lines at a time.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.  It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.  We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous  Actually, who are you NOT to be.  You are a Child of God."

That's all I've got so far.  And I don't have it, quite yet, I had to go find my notebook and copy from last night.  I've got a week, so I will keep on keepin' on.

Today's affirmation:

I am patient and kind with the special needs children I encounter, and all children, for

 children need kindness in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment