Thursday, June 20, 2013

Challenge Day 11 (Wednesday)

Triumph!  I solved the problem!  I need to NOT take my vitamin first thing, NOT drink 12 oz of water and my shake, and NOT forget to use TONS of ICE in my Cleanse, before drinking my Cleanse.  Let's break that down...

  1. First thing in the morning, I take my vitamin with my early morning 12 oz of water, but cannot chug it down because I puke the water back up.
  2. Next, I have a banana and a ready shake because I have so many of them that need to get used before expiring.  So even though I LOVE making a protein shake, this is my routine for now.
  3. Then I make my Cleanse and take it with me to swim practice/the hospital/wherever I go when I leave in the morning and I choke it down.
Today, I didn't do that...
  1. I made my Cleanse with 2 pomegranate fizz sticks and a LOT of ICE.  I never usually use ice because I usually do not like cold cold drinks.
  2. I ate a banana and put my shake in the car and vitamin in my pocket.
  3. I put my Cleanse and an empty cup for water later in the car and left.  Traffic light, drink Cleanse; next light, drink some more.  And more.  And more.  Then, it was GONE.  I was not nauseous.  And I wasn't whiny about drinking it.  Cold and first, it went down smoother.  Great?  No.  No way.  Not at all.  But it did go down better.
Then, 5K training work out followed by machine work on arms.  I shared my KNOWLEDGE about the DUMMY machines with my work out buddy and showed her where the other bathroom was!  I was in a very sharing mood!  

Affirmation:  I am a good wife - I rub my husband's back at bedtime though I find it tedious.  It means so much to him.  I am a good mother - I have volunteered for lots of stuff I do not enjoy in order to set a positive example and to do the best for kids.  I am their mother first, friend second.  I am a good friend - in good times and in bad, I SHOW UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment