Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Challenge Day 5 (Tuesday)

Today was a challenge.  There is some lousy stuff happening close to me.  CLOSE TO ME!

So although I did eventually go out and exercise (5K training) and post my affirmation (6 minutes prior to the end of the day), I also indulged in some stress chocolate and non-organic meat pizza.  Lowest point total to date (didn't get fruits or veggies due to the feeling I was going to puke any moment), however, I made some efforts today that I don't usually make.  Fruit and a vegetable at lunch with my shake.  NOT IN MY SHAKE, but with it.  If I could do that forever, I know I would be healthier.

Also, today we had the exercise challenge of tricep dips; however they include the whole knees squat thing so that doesn't work so well.  I also discovered that my arms are sore from moving my son yesterday.  But I tried.

Memorizing is a skill that needs practice and work; 

I find I remember children's names first and parent's names sometime later, if at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment