Sunday, June 16, 2013

Challenge Day 7 - Saturday

What?  Saturday?  How could this be... wasn't the last Challenger Day a Wednesday?

Due to the challenges in our world, including leaving home for a bit by several of us, our team has taken a break.

Saturday brought us back strong.  Exercise, check.  Water, check.  Scripture, Affirmation, check, check.  Then an evening out with friends caused a bit of a nose dive in my world, but I still managed to get in my fruits, which has always been a challenge for me.  Tomorrow, we add a cleanse to our day's requirement.  I wondered the purpose of this and this is what I found...
Helps cleanse and detoxify the system and support the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Assists with the gentle elimination of toxins. 

I can rock that.

I am recapping my affirmations because it was suggested that we do so:


  1. I affirm to help others by sharing my experiences with them.  Everyone should know they are not alone which is why I share my tale; I am more like you than you know.
  2. I affirm to eat fruits and veggies as part of every meal because I feel so much better when I include them.
  3. Memorizing is a skill that needs practice and work.  I find I remember children's names first and parents' names sometimes later, if at all.
  4. When I set goals, writing them down, I move forward to achieving them.  That is why I set a new goal every week.
  5. I am affirming to be disciplined in my health so I can continue to be the mom/wife/daughter/sister/cousin to my family.
  6. I am patient and kind with the special needs children I encounter in my job, and all children, for children need kindness in their lives.
  7. I can do anything I put my mind to with my family, friends and God.
I can be anything.  I can do anything.  I just need to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment