Sunday, March 25, 2012

Prep Work

I've read through the entire packet of information and some of the pages I've reviewed twice or three times.  I unpacked my box and set up my smoothie making station in the kitchen.  I've moved my coffee to the pantry (boo-hoo! bye-bye coffee!) and put my Detox Tea and Energy Fizz Tabs front and center as they will replace my morning coffee routine.  I also have my multi-vitamin there to take each morning.  I have a huge stock of some multi-vitamin for women that I got at SAMS and I haven't bothered to look to see if it is name brand or generic.  I just started taking it regularly last week and I want to be upfront about it not being the Daily Power Packs which Arbonne sells and suggests you take along with their 30 Feeling Fit Kit.

So far I have figured out that I need to place another order for a couple of things probably to finish out my 30 days, which I find a bit off-putting.  They propose that you drink the Detox Tea up to 4 times in their suggested daily plan.  In the kit, there are 40 tea bags.  I guess if I start the day with using 2 teabags to make a pitcher with 4 cups in it, I will have enough for 20 days, not 30.  I may need more Fiber Boost as well; it says to use 1/2-1 scoop in each smoothie and I anticipate having 2-3 smoothies each day because I plan to use the protein shakes to replace 2 meals a day, plus they recommend having one after exercising.  Since 30 servings are in the container that I have, I am guessing I will run out of that as well.  I was surprised that throughout their Fit Plan they do not suggest when to use the Fit Chews although there are 60 included which would be 2 per day.  The plan includes several times each day to use the Fizz Tabs, but again only included 40 which means either I order more or I only use one a day.  If I order more of these three items, it's another $77 dollars, so this is the first thing to keep in mind.  However, if I find it to be successful, it will absolutely be worth it!

I have frozen berries in the freezer for my shakes and some spinach I am going to try to include at some point.  The shake recipes call for some oil and I will hopefully pick up some flaxseed oil, though I wish I already had, I am not going out tonight to get it.  I feel ready.  Negatives aside, I am excited to start tomorrow!  I have enjoyed a chocolate Easter egg and pizza this weekend.  So long to those things until May!  Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment