Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 2

I am out of frozen peaches, but I have frozen blueberries so I tried that.  However, I let them thaw too much and so it was very blueberryskin-y when drinking it.  I mean, I had the skins stuck in my teeth like no body's business requiring an extra brush of the teeth (and at that it was extra long brushing, too) before leaving the house.  However, it was really, really yummy!  Tea, check.  Vitamin, check.  That was morning/breakfast.

Now everyone has their favorite type of water bottle.  Mine happens to be an insulated cup with a top and straw.  It holds just over 16 oz; I know this because I measured it today to see what it held.  Now, since I know it holds one of those water bottles I keep in the car, I should have known that it holds 16 oz, but I measured it just the same.  Today I used the Citrus Fizz Tabs and I discovered that they have a line down the middle so you can split them.  So I had 1 and 1/2 citrus tabs in my water this morning.  After a 60 minute Zumba class, I had a chocolate shake with a banana.  Both shakes today had some olive oil and fiber, too.  I may have had the shake too late, or something else is going on because I have a migraine.  And yes, I have had six 16 oz cups of liquid today.  I had one chew at the movies.  Although it didn't keep me from eating some popcorn (which is probably not something I was supposed to do, but didn't look it up before and now my eyes hurt too much to read), it did keep me from buying a box of Milk Duds which previously I've considered as essential to going to the movies as the movie ticket itself.  For dinner I had a chicken stew with mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes, potatoes (I skipped over those), and chicken (though I have no idea if it was free range which I think is what is suggested.  I have to buy the 10 lb bag of breasts in the store to feed my family and that nearly breaks the bank so I'm not likely to start changing that).  I also couldn't resist a slice of sourdough bread with butter which I am SURE IS ON THE DO NOT EAT LIST.  However, I am a girl that likes her wine, beer, coffee, cereal with milk and Fiber One Bars and I have left all of those things behind.  Baby steps.

I forgot to weigh myself at the gym and will try to remember to do that tomorrow. However, I did take my waist and hip measurements.  And I will share them, but not with the public at large.  I just didn't like the numbers.  I may not even share the weight number.  Rest assured, I will tell you what I drop in pounds and inches! 

Finally, a couple notes to yesterday for those of you following closely... I had 2 oz grilled chicken on my salad at dinner last night and ate about 3-4 cups of mixed greens.  I sadly couldn't sleep so by 10:30 I was starving.  I ate a chew and drank more water and that seemed to help.  Also, yesterday's exercise was about 45 minutes of laps/water exercising and 2 minutes of the hoola-hoop.  I am recovering still from a severe ankle sprain and the hoop still kinda hurts to do, but I may stick with it a couple minutes a day.  None today after Zumba.

Evening came, morning came:  the second day.

No comments:

Post a Comment