Friday, March 23, 2012

3 Days Until We Begin...

So the right combinations of circumstances came together two weeks ago culminating in me making a decision for ME (the cost be d***ed!).  Was it an impulse decision?  Yes!  Did I have second thoughts?  Surprisingly, no.  Am I excited?  Surprisingly, yes.  (I can hear that phrasing in my head... it's from a movie... I can see it, that cute Lizzy McGuire is in it and it's a Cinderella remake.  Oh the title escapes me, whatever). 

So I begin Monday and today I am going to check with my FABULOUS consultant, Jen.  She's going to be with me every step of the way and in return, she will give me her baby.  Just kidding about the baby.  She is going to be with me coaching me, encouraging me to a healthier place.  I am using the Arbonne Feeling Fit Kit and I am receiving no perks, payments or such from the company.  I have been waiting to jump start my weight-loss and this came along calling my name.

When I decided to skip out on an Arbonne party she was doing to go to a hockey game, I stopped by her house to look through the catalog.  After trying a couple of the products and hearing what she had to say, I was convinced that this was what I had been waiting for this year.  I have already been exercising and making smarter choices so I am no longer gaining weight.  In fact, I'm headed in the right direction.  But I want more for myself. 

I will be blogging all about this adventure in my Feeling Fit journey to a healthier me.  Join me most days to hear how I am feeling, what I think about the products and if I am a healthier me in 30 (+3) days.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment