Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 3

Mixed it up a little today... drank the tea with the vitamin.  Made the citrus fizz tabs.  Today I put them in warm water (1 1/2 tabs) and then when they dissolved, I added ice.  Putting the ice in too soon, not good.  Drinking it warm, not good.  And they do dissolve best in warm water.  So after adding the ice, I headed to the gym for a 30 minute bike ride and drank my fizzy drink while pedalling to no where.  Then I remembered to weigh myself before heading home.   I had my chocolate shake with a frozen banana.  I am now up to 12 oz water, under 1 tsp of olive oil and half a scoop of fiber with the 2 scoops of chocolate and one frozen banana.  I do a quick mix before adding the banana and then put it on puree for about 75-90 seconds.  I have finally found, for me, the best combination and cannot imagine why in the beginning I found it a bit grainy. 

Off to the movies... I had ZERO popcorn today.  Not one kernel.  I mean because it's that first one that does you in, am I right?  I did have a chew and drank so much water that I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the movie.  Drinking water, good; missing movie, bad.  Home and it was 4 hours from my last shake so I had my vanilla/blueberry combo, again using the 12 oz water.  Now I didn't wait for the berries to thaw and blended them that 75-90 seconds.  Gum, I just gotta chew gum afterwards or brush cause my teeth were covered again in blueberry skins.  But it is so yummy. 

Dinner was 2 oz pork tenderloin, 1/2 c mashed potatoes (probably a big no-no somewhere but really it pork and mashed potatoes are a perfect match and usually I eat WAY more than a measly 1/2 c) and a big old salad with greens, pumpkin seeds and a scant amount of light dressing.  Then I had a second bowl of salad.  Then my calcium chew.  Then a Arbonne chew cause I just needed the sweet to finish my meal.  This evening I've been great and I am making some peppermint tea to bed down with now.  I really think this is working for me.  I don't feel hungry, I have energy during the day and I am not having any more constipation problems since adding the oil.  I am having a serious hankering for a beer, though. 

Evening came, morning came: the third day.

No comments:

Post a Comment