Monday, March 26, 2012

PRACTICE DAY... I Really Start Tomorrow!

Okay.  I should have known that going to Denver was going to really mess me up.  And it did.  So tomorrow I start.  However, today I learned a few things:

1) Peaches + Vanilla Shake = GOOD
2) Slightly thaw the peaches
3) Don't forget the healthy oil you are supposed to add to the shake or you might be a bit constipated later on.
4) It was a bit gritty.  I think thawing the peaches some will help as it was kinda chunky and had those chunks been blended in, it would have been perfect.  Trying again tomorrow. 
4) Chewy tabs are good for pushing back hunger.
5) Really liked the Pomegranate Fizz Tab, but needed to water it down more than I did.  I was afraid I'd need 2 a day to keep me going, but thinking one is going to work.
6) I can substitute my chamomile tea in the evening instead of Detox stretching the Detox tea supply so it lasts longer.
7) Although I am supposed to avoid artificial things, I will be continuing to take my allergy pill, my anti-depressant and wear my hormone patch as these things are medically essential.

Better start tomorrow armed with today's knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment