Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The NEW OFFICIAL DAY 1

So things are going very well today!  Had my vitamin with Detox Tea.  Fixed my pomegranate fizz drink.  Made my morning smoothie.  Today I measured everything but the peaches in first and gave it a pulse or 5 to get it mixed around.  Then I put in the peaches actually measuring them this time around.  I discovered I totally shorted myself yesterday!  I put in like half of what I was entitled to!  Then I let the shake sit while I packed a picnic lunch for my son, and packed 2 chews for me and another bottle of water for when the Fizz is gone.  Got dressed and got him ready to go to the park.  Then, I zapped the shake blending it to a much smoother consistency than yesterday due to the resting in the shake which I made with tepid water so the peaches definitely were partially thawed.  Again YUM!  And not so grainy today at all, so some combo there fixed it.  And FYI, I am using 2 scoops vanilla, 9-10 oz water, 1/2 scoop of fiber and 3/4 tsp of olive oil.  And you cannot taste the oil.  Not at all.  And I thought that it was weird that all of the recipes said to add some kind of oil.  But the Lord put on my Yahoo page an article reaffirming that good oils help with fighting belly fat!  (I can't find it now, but I swear I read that!)

I drank the Pom Fizz at the park along with another bottle of water.  Today I added the Pom tablet to twice as much water and it tasted great!  So that solves that problem about needing to order more of those.  I got home and made a quick shake of just water and chocolate powder with fiber and oil.  YUMMY!  And I did a quick pulse, let it rest then blended thoroughly a few minutes later.  During the afternoon I drank more water.  When I got home from my swim workout, I made another chocolate one, this time with banana and no fiber or oil.  I freeze overripe bananas so I used 2 frozen halves (they blend better than a whole) and I thawed them a bit.  Again YUM!  The materials say to drink a shake after working out which is why I had it.  I am supposed to be done eating by 7, however, I am just now sitting down to my large salad that has some healthy nuts on it.  I don't think I am supposed to use salad dressing, but I use light and I measure it out and I cannot eat my salad without it.  After dinner I will have my calcium, drink more water and have some tea before bed.

Now today, I did not weigh myself because I have no scale.  Nor did I take my measurements.  But I will do that tomorrow since I doubt one day will make that much of a difference.  But I will say, I don't think I was cranky from hunger.  I really wanted something munchy at the park so I think next time I will take some par-cooked green beans.  I love them so! 

Evening came and morning came: the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment