Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What I love about the Shakes

As I was driving to preschool this morning, I was drinking a Chocolate Protein Shake.  The kind that comes in a box, not the kind I mix myself.  And I was thinking about the many things I liked about it.  First, it filled me.  Next, as I hit a bump in the road while taking a drink, I realized that it doesn't spill.  Something about the way it is designed... it comes out slow and steady, not poury all over your facey.  It doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth.  I was good to go until lunchtime.  And when I was done, I screwed the top on and there was no spilling of the last drop someplace in my car.  I really like grabbing it as I am running late and running out the door and I don't go hungry making a bad choice later.  So many things I like about the Box Shakes.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment