Monday, May 14, 2012

My Stuff Arrived....

At the annual conference, the Arbonne company announced some new products and new product packaging.  They probably did more than that, but that was all that really pertained to me.  And my Arbonne Fairy explained the changes to me at her Open House; all great stuff.  I LOVE the new protein bars.  Grabbed one for lunch yesterday between the Mother's Day spoiling that occurred at breakfast and dinner (and mid afternoon!).  I am looking forward to a new chew flavor cause I love citrus/lemon.  The Fizzy Tabs are now Fizz Sticks.  I found them difficult to open and cannot imagine how I am going to successfully make the fruit punch.  I mean, I used to just split the tablets in half.  And I just don't see how the Fizz Sticks packaging is more green.  Now, I have to open a box and then a packet everyday.  Before I just opened the plastic tube and dumped out a tablet.  So that made me kinda cranky this morning.  (And I just figured out I will have to make the fruit punch in a pitcher and drink some one day and some the next.  I mean in theory I could drink it all in one day, but it's a bit much for me with all of the water.)

I also wasn't thrilled with the new packaging for the protein powder... a big pouch instead of a big plastic tub.  It made a mess when I tried to make it from the package... might just be me.  I dug the big plastic bins out of the recycle bin and poured it into them (also a bit messy, but in the long run, way neater).  So, my advice if you are just joining and are getting the pouches, invest in some canisters or Gladware or such and put it in them right next to your blender.

Another note, forgot to add fiber to the morning shake so added a full scoop to the next shake (this was Saturday breakfast, lunch).  Boy, a whole scoop made it grainy.  Again, MY OPINION.  Okay, today was off to a good start when I grabbed one of the protein shakes in a box (premixed).  I would be doing better if I hadn't eaten last night leftovers for lunch today.  Actually, that would have been fine, BUT I'm going out for dinner, so really I shouldn't have.  Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment