Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Best Laid Plans...

Headed out of town with the Swim Team for the weekend, I knew it was going to be tough to make good choices.  So I packed a cooler with bars and box shakes.  And left the cooler home.  I took my work-out clothes to the hotel, but because I had a small person with me instead of being solo, I never actually worked out in them.  I wore them... they are comfortable.  But I never actually worked out.  And then there was the breakfast bar - all you can eat- that came with my hotel stay.  Now THAT I did well.  Egg white omelet with mushrooms and fruit... good.   So was the bacon and croissant I had.  BUT THAT WAS ALL!  One trip through.  No yummy french toast.  The next day I had a bowl of oatmeal with fruit.  And bacon.  Not too bad, really.  Ordered a small dinner one night and a regular sized dinner the next night that I ate half of and then put the rest in a box.  Small steps will lead to great losses.  Home last night.  I got up this morning and headed to the gym; then I had a chocolate cherry shake for breakfast.  Hotdog and popcorn at the ballgame!  And a beer. Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment