Saturday, June 30, 2012

Orders on Demand...

I set up my Arbonne account to send me the items I use the most every 45 days.  So this week as I was sprinting out the door, I realized that I was grabbing the last ready to go shake.  OY.  I knew I'd already recycled the box for the protien bars so I was a-worryin!  Then my son said, MOM YOU'VE GOT A BOX!  Yahoo!  It was a little Arbonne present... my to go shakes, my protien bars and my fizz-sticks in 2 flavors.  I'd been cutting back on those and supplementing with soda (BAD, BAD, BAD ME!) so today, realizing that I had 2 new boxes PLUS some leftover, I splurged and had 2!  It really hit the spot on a busy swim meet/super hot day!  So, if you are thinking that you might run out, thus setting yourself up for failure, I highly recommend talking to your Arbonne Fairy (or mine... contact me and I'll put you in touch!) about how to set it up so it arrives JUST WHEN YOU NEED IT!

BTW, I did step on the scale this week and I am up just a bit... surely it is due to the copious amounts of chocolate and junk food I've been stress eating.  So today, smart choices.  And researching how to make the most of summer produce.  Can you say... grilled cauliflower is AWESOME?  I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment