Monday, February 24, 2014

2014 30 Day Challenge

Every time I take on an Arbonne Challenge, I emerge a lesser version of my self, a happier, healthier version of me.  Nearly 2 years after my first, I am undertaking the 30 day Challenge.  I've kept up some of the great habits I've learned and when I feel icky, I slip on the healthy challenge habits like an old friend and get back on track.  But I am ready again to do this, along with a friend.  Can doing it with a friend make it more successful?  I'll find out!

I'm aiming to eliminate:  wheat/gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, alcohol, vinegar, caffeine, soy, artificial anything.  I've cleared out my stockpile of chocolate which is usually my downfall.  And I am armed with some recipes designed to make the challenge even more beneficial.  Honestly, though, the recipes aren't all on my YUM radar so I will need to make some changes to that.  

Additionally, I am starting a 30-day crunch challenge.  Up this morning, 20 crunches, crunched. 

Water prior to breakfast, done.  Coffee machine, dormant.  Armed with a fizz and hoping that the shake for lunch will transport and be tasty at lunchtime.  

Day 1 - Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment