Monday, July 23, 2012

No progress forward, just a hot mess

So, not even making good morning choices right now.  I am stress eating again and not working out and I am a big hot mess.  Each morning, right after I open my eyes, I say to myself that this is the first day of the rest of my life and that today I am going to make great choices for my body.  Then, I realize I am late and I gotta hit the ground running.  I just have a lousy morning routine and my evening bedtime routine is good, but not been early enough to get proper sleep.  Not getting proper sleep leads to unhealthy eating habits.  I read that today in a magazine.  Actually, Good Housekeeping, April 2012 in an article about losing weight the Dr. Oz way.  He's not usually my favorite guy; I just find him condescending or just the fact that my SIL parrots him like he is the second coming or just have never taken the time to watch him and make a decision with concrete evidence.  Anyway, it was a good article with good recipes.

But I digress.  So, in order to fix the big, hot, mess that I call my life right now, I am going to work on fixing my morning routine so the rest of the day goes more smoothly.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment